“That Little Ol’ Band From Texas” is about to release a big ol’ box set. ZZ Top‘s first ten albums spanning their eras on London Records and Warner Brothers Records, will be released as ZZ […]
Kid Rock fans will be facing off to scoop up the best tickets for his upcoming amphitheater tour, where seats in every section – from the front to the lawn – will cost just $20. […]
This year’s Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction class features a group of artists who are (mostly) well-known to anyone with a passing familiarity with the last few decades of popular music : Rush, […]
Over the weekend, ZZ Top‘s Billy Gibbons revisited his youth by reuniting with his pre-ZZ band, The Moving Sidewalks, for their first concert in 44 years at New York’s B.B. King’s. The band has one more […]
“Remember the good times and how it used to be?” Billy Gibbons growled those lyrics on stage Saturday night (March 30) for the first time in decades. And it was on a stage that is […]
In Not Fade Away, we take a look at the legacy of some of the greatest albums of the past few decades – some iconic, some lesser known – as they celebrate significant anniversaries. Here, […]
Following last week’s goldmine of new music from legacy artists, we’re finding a few familiar faces at the top of the Billboard 200 album chart. Bob Dylan’s latest, “Tempest,” debuts high – No. 3 – while ZZ Top scores its highest album debut ever, coming in at No. 6 with “La Futura.”
Let’s take a look at this week’s albums, reissues and other musical goodies from classic artists making musical waves yet again.
As a member of the Eagles, Joe Walsh is part of one of the most influential forces in the cross-pollination of country, rock and pop. He takes that combination a step further with the premiere of his CMT “Crossroads” episode this Saturday.
Summer’s here, which means the time is right for dancing in the seats (or on the lawn, if you’re on a tight budget) under the stars. As the temperature rises, rock, pop and country tours tend to leave arenas to give fans the experience of hearing their favorite performers live under the stars (or under the rain, if you’re unlucky). Here’s a roundup of some of this summer’s top shed and stadium tours.
- Behind The Scenes At K-EARTH... Lisa Stanley Honored At The... Remembering Ray Manzarek:... Highlights Of The 2013...
- John Mayer Jams With The... Red Carpet Photos From 'Star... Jim Carson's Mike Thompson RV... Virtual Tour Inside Sweden's...
- The Rolling Stones Rock The... K-EARTH 101 Cinco de Mayo... Frankie Valli Visits The... K-EARTH 101's "Shotgun Tom"...
- Sneak Peek At Shotgun Tom... Jim Carson's Mike Thompson RV... K-EARTH 101's 2013 Earth Day... Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame...
- Free Live Music Events In LA This Summer: cbsloc.al/16QpOE9 11 hours ago
- Keep Kids Moving! Experts say schools should may Phys. Ed a core subject: cbsloc.al/188Ne86 11 hours ago
- Aretha Franklin takes off month of June, pushes shows back to July - bit.ly/12NuDtI 11 hours ago
- RT @KHitsChicago: Carole King was honored by the President last night. Fav song by her? cbsloc.al/122b6sK 12 hours ago
- Great news for LA County beaches! 84 Percent Receive Top Grades In Heal The Bay’s 2013 Beach Report Card - cbsloc.al/14VUekb 13 hours ago