The Beach Boys Visit K-EARTH 101
Listen to even more the The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Interview that you didn’t hear on air!
In the final part of The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Interview, the group talks about their 50-year legacy and how their music influenced The Beatles, The Who and more!
The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Interview Part 3: Brian Wilson Has “Uncanny Knack Of Structuring Harmonies”
In part three of The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Interview, the group gives the story behind a few of the new tracks from ‘That’s Why God Made The Radio.’
The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Interview Part 2: ‘Pet Sounds’ Is “Absolutely One Of My Favorite Albums”
In part two of the interview, The Beach Boys discuss recording while on the road, and perfecting the ‘Pet Sounds’ album.
The Beach Boys join The K-EARTH 101 Morning Show in studio to talk about their 50th Anniversary tour and album!
- Keep listening for your chance to win tix to see @MonkeesOfficial at @LBPerformingArt Terrace Theatre 8/13! cbsloc.al/12e3zll 2 hours ago
- John Mayer Jams With The Rolling Stones At The Honda Center: cbsloc.al/15QKTyC 5 hours ago
- Check out Jim Carson's RV adventure last week to Rancho Oso! cbsloc.al/12BFN3p 19 hours ago
- The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony tonight on @HBO: cbsloc.al/12eFjzH 22 hours ago
- Facing Foreclosure, Eviction, Family Finds Winning Lotto Ticket: cbsloc.al/YM6zGO 23 hours ago