On Sunday, the Rolling Stones played their first arena show in six years. The fan reaction was joyous – but the authorities apparently aren’t so amused about the Stones playing over curfew.
Led Zeppelin has apparently been counting down to some kind of big announcement via a series of posts on their official Facebook page that feature images of numbers (counting down from five to one) and a few cryptic video clips. The countdown started over the weekend, and hit “1″ yesterday, leading fans to have high hopes for some big news today.
Led Zeppelin’s countdown continued today, with the band posting a photo of the number “1″ to their Facebook page. The band have been counting down to something since this weekend, but there’s a lot of speculation as to what the band will do, or announce, when the countdown ends (which will be tomorrow, September 13).
Over the weekend, Led Zeppelin posted cryptic photos of the words “Five” and “Four,” followed by the Roman numeral “III” to their official Facebook page. At first, Zeppelin fans wondered what the significance of “Five” was, until it became clear that the band is counting down to… something.
- John Mayer Jams With The Rolling Stones At The Honda Center: cbsloc.al/15QKTyC 2 hours ago
- Check out Jim Carson's RV adventure last week to Rancho Oso! cbsloc.al/12BFN3p 16 hours ago
- The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony tonight on @HBO: cbsloc.al/12eFjzH 19 hours ago
- Facing Foreclosure, Eviction, Family Finds Winning Lotto Ticket: cbsloc.al/YM6zGO 20 hours ago
- Best Outlet Malls Around Los Angeles: cbsloc.al/Jc9Cia 21 hours ago