For all intents and purposes, Fleetwood Mac has still got it. They’re currently playing a sold out tour which stopped in Boston back on April 18th. The band also has recently released a 4-song EP, […]
Fleetwood Mac is making good on their promise to release new songs. They’ve just released an EP, cleverly titled Extended Play, on iTunes. The band has been performing one of their new songs, “Sad Angel” on […]
Fleetwood Mac kicked off their 50-stop North American tour in Columbus, Ohio last night by delivering a mix of their biggest hits, a few unexpected gems from their decades-spanning career… and an announcement of a […]
More than thirty years into an incredible career, Stevie Nicks seems busier than ever. On April 2, there’s a documentary film on the making of her latest album, In Your Dreams. Two days later, Fleetwood Mac kick off their […]
Based on an overwhelming response to Fleetwood Mac’s recently-announced North American tour, which has already sold over 325,000 tickets, the Mac announced today that they have added 13 more shows. The Rock and Roll Hall of Famers […]
2013′s shaping up to be a big year for Fleetwood Mac. The band has plans to release expanded and deluxe versions of their iconic 1977 album “Rumours,” including unreleased session recordings and live performances in celebration of their 35th anniversary.
There’s been a lot of excitement around Fleetwood Mac’s upcoming tour, which kicks off next spring. There may be new songs on the way as well, with Lindsey Buckingham telling CBS Local that the band has worked on some new music. But another Mac-related project that may be coming soon is a reissue of the Buckingham/Nicks LP.
“In many ways I’m having a better time in the band as a foursome, only because it opens up a range of things that I can do. Except for maybe ‘Don’t Stop,’ we don’t do a lot of her stuff. It opens up the amount of material we can play. I would be shocked if she ever expressed any interest to do anything with us. Shocked and pleased.” – Lindsey Buckingham
Buckingham points out that there’s a big difference between what he does on his own, and what he does with Fleetwood Mac. “What I do as a solo artist is kind of tapping into the left side of the palate, the more esoteric side of things. So I think inherent in that is losing a greater portion of the people who might be Fleetwood Mac fans for different reasons. Obviously it’s the difference between playing in an arena and playing in a theater.”
“Absolutely, absolutely I would,” Buckingham says of working on a new Fleewtwood Mac album.
- Remembering Ray Manzarek:... Highlights Of The 2013... John Mayer Jams With The... Red Carpet Photos From 'Star...
- Jim Carson's Mike Thompson RV... Virtual Tour Inside Sweden's... The Rolling Stones Rock The... K-EARTH 101 Cinco de Mayo...
- Frankie Valli Visits The... K-EARTH 101's "Shotgun Tom"... Sneak Peek At Shotgun Tom... Jim Carson's Mike Thompson RV...
- K-EARTH 101's 2013 Earth Day... Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame... La Toya Jackson Visits The... Quincy Jones' Star-Studded...
- RT @askjillian: On my way to K-EARTH 101 to fill in for the fabulous @lisastanley and talk about anything and everything!!! Can't wait! 39 minutes ago
- The fabulous @askjillian is sitting in for @LisaKearth this morn! Tune in to @garybryanshow - bit.ly/VMHbMT http://t.co/ogEMcldPr2 42 minutes ago
- How to help out the victims in the Oklahoma tornado - bit.ly/10LWQkl 1 hour ago
- We lost a rock and roll legend today. #RIP, Ray Manzarek - bit.ly/163iqFU 13 hours ago
- Still thinking about #Coachella? The fest announces 2014 dates - cbsloc.al/14JZNCc 16 hours ago