Kid Rock fans will be facing off to scoop up the best tickets for his upcoming amphitheater tour, where seats in every section – from the front to the lawn – will cost just $20. […]
Clearly, it was a departure for the Kennedy Center Honors. Now in it’s 35th year, the ceremony started out by paying tribute to cultural icons like Fred Astaire, Ella Fitzgerald and Tennessee Williams. In recent years, rock has been represented more and more at this prestigious event, with Paul McCartney, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Elton John and Bruce Springsteen all collecting the Kennedy Center medallion. But past ceremonies probably never got as loud as this year’s.
Who’s rocking the Republican National Convention this week? Southern rock, Kid Rock, and basically no women.
John Fogerty has just announced that his next album, “Wrote A Song For Everyone,” originally due in the fall, is being pushed back to early 2013. On his website, a message reads, “There are additional touches being added to the recording, including some new original songs and notable surprises.”
- Gary & Lisa Taste-Test @TacoBell’s Waffle Taco: cbsloc.al/12EaCV5 4 hours ago
- Sign up to receive our e-newsletter for exclusive info on station contests, concerts, music and more! cbsloc.al/YfVCc0 6 hours ago
- Keep listening for your chance to win tix to see @MonkeesOfficial at @LBPerformingArt Terrace Theatre 8/13! cbsloc.al/12e3zll 11 hours ago
- John Mayer Jams With The Rolling Stones At The Honda Center: cbsloc.al/15QKTyC 15 hours ago
- Check out Jim Carson's RV adventure last week to Rancho Oso! cbsloc.al/12BFN3p 1 day ago