Letterman was clearly unaware of Page and Jones’ histories as session musicians before they formed Zeppelin, so Plant pointed that they’d both played on a lot of records, and joked that during that time he was working “on the blacktop” and John Bonham was stealing cars. Letterman’s response: “And had you mentioned the part about stealing cars to the Kennedy Center people?”
It’s been less than a week since legendary TV mogul Dick Clark‘s passing, and as many mourn his great loss in the entertainment world, his former neighbor and TV legend in her own right, Shirley […]
Wooden teeth, cherry tree chopping, British butt-kicker: our great first President of the United States George Washington. They sure don’t make ‘em like him anymore. Let’s pay homage to our first president with a special […]
- Bruce Lee Statue Unveiled At... Highlights From The 2013 Miss... Ringo Starr's 'Peace &... Show Highlights From The 67th...
- K-EARTH 101's 3rd Annual... K-EARTH 101's 3rd Annual... K-EARTH 101's 3rd Annual... K-EARTH 101's 3rd Annual...
- K-EARTH 101's 3rd Annual... Angelina Jolie Makes First... "Shotgun Tom" Kelly... Behind The Scenes At K-EARTH...
- Lisa Stanley Honored At The... Remembering Ray Manzarek:... Highlights Of The 2013... John Mayer Jams With The...
- And the mystery continues! Search for Jimmy #Hoffa remains on: cbsloc.al/14iedJ9 9 hours ago
- RT @CBSLA: #BREAKING "Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dies in Italy while on vacation. He reportedly had a heart attack at 51. Story develo… 10 hours ago
- Jurors Hear Paris Jackson Give Bizarre Nanny Account: cbsloc.al/192glLz 10 hours ago
- Heads up if traveling in the @MiracleMileLA area Sunday. 6 Miles Of Wilshire Blvd To Be Closed For #CicLAvia - cbsloc.al/12VETDY 11 hours ago
- Cher's back! She debuted new single (and new hair) on #TheVoice. Watch #WomansWorld here: bit.ly/19j67mD 13 hours ago