For a limited time in April, The Rascals will reunite to perform at the Richard Rodgers Theater on Broadway, the New York Times reports. For those keeping track of recent developments in The Rascals’ world, […]
The Rascals may have reinvented the reunion with their “Once Upon A Dream” show, which opened its six-night stand at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, New York last night (December 13).
“If you picture those days [ the '60s], most white artists just stood there and played. Elvis Presley was an exception, Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones were an exception. But most white artists stood there and performed and that was fine. Most of the black artists, they were real performers, very exciting, and The Rascals performed like a black band. They were the first ‘blue-eyed soul’ band, which was very influential to us.”
- The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony tonight on @HBO: cbsloc.al/12eFjzH 39 minutes ago
- Facing Foreclosure, Eviction, Family Finds Winning Lotto Ticket: cbsloc.al/YM6zGO 2 hours ago
- Best Outlet Malls Around Los Angeles: cbsloc.al/Jc9Cia 3 hours ago
- Know someone who can't make it to @kroq's Weenie Roast? Let them know they can watch it online right now here: cbsloc.al/13dlqLW 5 hours ago
- Listen all weekend to win tickets to see @MonkeesOfficial at @LBPerformingArt Terrace Theatre 8/13! cbsloc.al/12e3zll 7 hours ago