Throughout 2013, we’re celebrating classic albums that are reaching their 50th, 40th and 30th anniversaries. Over the weekend, Bruce Springsteen‘s classic debut, Greetings From Asbury Park, New Jersey, hit the big four-oh. Here, we take […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. Status: “Clarence doesn’t leave the E Street Band when he dies. He leaves when […]
On October 16 New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom hosted a gala affair paying tribute to E Street Band guitarist/actor/garage rock champion/activist Little Steven Van Zandt. Elvis Costello, Southside Johnny and Rage Against The Machine’s Tom Morello were all on the bill. Bruce Springsteen was not… but very few people were surprised (although everyone in the room was thrilled) when he showed up to present his consigliere with Little Kids Rock’s Big Man Of The Year Award.
The E Street Band’s guitarist will receive the “Big Man Of The Year” award, named after his late bandmate Clarence Clemons, at Little Kids Rock’s annual “Right 2 Rock” event on October 16th at New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom.
A Twitter novice, Ringo explained that he’s only been tweeting (or “twittering,” as he puts it) for a little more than a week. He picked it up as a way to combat boredom while on tour
A year ago today, the music world lost one of it’s most distinctive horn players when E Street Band saxophonist Clarence Clemons passed away. Clemons died from complications from a stroke he’d suffered days earlier.
Next month, Nils Lofgren celebrates 28 years as a member of Bruce Springsteen‘s E Street Band. In that time, he’s gotten tight with his “boss.” So, last week, when The Washington Post published an editorial […]
It’s safe to say that Bruce Springsteen has full command of an audience’s attention from the moment he hits the stage through the point he decides to leave, usually about three hours later. But at […]
The music world is still in shock after the passing away of one of the industry’s true legends. Clarence Clemons, who famously played saxophone for Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band from 1972 until […]
“The Big Man” was known for being the sax man for [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bruce Springsteen[/lastfm] in The E Street Band. But [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Clarence Clemons[/lastfm] left his mark recording with dozens of artists from the 1970s right […]
- Behind The Scenes At K-EARTH... Lisa Stanley Honored At The... Remembering Ray Manzarek:... Highlights Of The 2013...
- John Mayer Jams With The... Red Carpet Photos From 'Star... Jim Carson's Mike Thompson RV... Virtual Tour Inside Sweden's...
- The Rolling Stones Rock The... K-EARTH 101 Cinco de Mayo... Frankie Valli Visits The... K-EARTH 101's "Shotgun Tom"...
- Sneak Peek At Shotgun Tom... Jim Carson's Mike Thompson RV... K-EARTH 101's 2013 Earth Day... Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame...
- Great news for LA County beaches! 84 Percent Receive Top Grades In Heal The Bay’s 2013 Beach Report Card - cbsloc.al/14VUekb 1 hour ago
- We spoke to @thewarrenhaynes about his upcoming symphonic tour; he's playing Jerry Garcia's music: bit.ly/18lCL6A 2 hours ago
- Our friend @RobertJohnDavi stopped by to tell us abt his two-night show #DaviSingsSinatra at Vibrato! Details: bit.ly/Z31HgG 5 hours ago
- Watch! Morgan Freeman nods off during live TV interview - bit.ly/12y5q4B 6 hours ago
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her demanding workout routine. @LisaKearth has the scoop: bit.ly/10VJkHQ 6 hours ago