- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson's Mr. Big's upcoming world tour in support of their new album will feature much less than usual of one member of the band in particular.
- Linda Ronstadt To Receive National Medal Of Arts Having just recently been inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year, Linda Ronstadt is about to receive another prestigious award - this time from President Barack Obama. According to the Los Angeles Times, Ronstadt was named one of the...
- Stevie Nicks Releasing New Album '24 Karat Gold — Songs From the Vault' in October Stevie Nicks has a new album on the way, but it's actually not that new.
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews Jack White doesn't seem to care too much about baseball, but he does care about America's farmers. And to show his appreciation he's headlining this year's Farm Aid in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."
- Sarah Palin Blames Speeding Ticket on Sammy Hagar's 'I Can't Drive 55' She can't even drive 45, apparently.
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club Duran Duran is taking their own Chicago-based fan club to court.
- Whitney Houston's Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest' After attempts to stop production, Houston's mother Cissy Houston is calling out Lifetime in a statement about the upcoming made-for-TV-movie.
- Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' is His First No. 1 Album Weird Al Yankovic has scored a triumph with his new album, which is his first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, as revealed today (July 23).
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize Billy Joel's fans have always thought of the pianist, singer-songwriter as an expert storyteller but now that title is official.
- Concerts At The LA County Fair: Top 4 Must-See Classic Acts Who's coming to the LA County Fair this year? Check out the must-see classic acts coming to the stage!
- Don Henley's Top Five Solo Hits In celebration of Don Henley's birthday today (July 22nd), we're taking a look back on his top 5 solo hits!
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono? Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles' mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four's fanbase. But, seriously, what's all the fuss about mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles Now this, Alanis Morissette, is truly ironic.