K-EARTH 101's Free Concert With Berlin Featuring Terri Nunn: Details & RSVP Here
- K-EARTH Classics
- The Beatles
- Last Played Songs
- Michael Jackson
- Fleetwood Mac
- Hall Of Fame
- Did You Know?
- The Beach Boys
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- A K-EARTH 101 Christmas Tradition: The God Song Every year during the holidays, there is one song which is requested more than any other song, The God Song.
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall The KISS Army is making itself heard, loud and clear.
- Billy Joel Announces First Ever Show At The Hollywood Bowl He may have just announced an "indefinite" residency playing one show per month at New York's Madison Square Garden, but that doesn't mean Billy Joel has sworn off the west coast entirely. Joel announced Friday (Dec. 6th) that he's coming to Los...
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’ Gabriel was hosting the WITNESS 2013 Focus For Change Event, which served as an ad hoc tribute to Mandela's influence.
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer Here's our guide to some of the seminal figures from the Greenwich Village folk music scene, which thrived in New York during the early 1960s and serves as the film's setting.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns Nelson Mandela, the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon, died today (Dec. 5) at his home. He was 95.
- Bruce Springsteen Manuscript Sold at Auction for $197,000 The lyric sheet, which dates back to 1974, was written in his hometown of Long Branch, NJ. The lyrics are written in blue ink on an 8 1/2-by-11 sheet of ruled notepaper.
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign Madonna hasn't been shy about expressing her distaste for Russia's anti-gay laws, but now she's joining the Human Rights Campaign's "Love Conquers Hate" initiative to stop the country from targeting their citizens with hateful laws.
- David Bowie Debuts ‘I’d Rather Be High’ Video This morning (December 5) with no heads-up, David Bowie debuted a new video for "I'd Rather Be High (Venetian Mix - Wasted Edit)."
- David Lee Roth on Van Halen: ‘We’re Starting To Put Music Together’ Roth said that a follow-up to that album is in the works, although it will be a long time until it reaches the fans.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a "special member committee of eminent and...