- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who "Sometimes you’ve got that one paintbrush, and you rock it.”
- Neil Young to Release Live 'Bluenotes' Album If you missed Neil Young's 1988 big band tour, we have some good news for you.
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to 'Put Harry in the Hall' A group of musicians, actors, artists, friends, fans want Harry Nilsson to be recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- PHOTOS: Kool & the Gang Receives Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame The group received the 2,560th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame located at 7065 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Billy Idol to Join Duff McKagan, Kesha for Cancer Benefit Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction and Juliette Lewis will also be there.
- Tom Petty Admits to Being a Heroin Addict in the 1990s The author of a new Petty biography, Warren Zanes, says Petty's descent into heroin use "comes off as a cautionary tale rather than a romantic tale.”
- Yes, Deep Purple, the Cars Lead Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees Chicago, Chic, Cheap Trick and the Steve Miller Band also are on the ballot.
- 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' Cast Reunites For 40th Anniversary The movie is still a cult classic.
- Stevie Wonder's Divorce From Second Wife Finalized It's official. Stevie wonder is now officially divorced from his second wife, fashion designed Kai Millard Morris. According to USA Today, the divorce became official on Monday (October 5). The two walked down the aisle in December...
- 19 Artists Who Should Be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame From metal to country, hip-hop to alt-rock, we've got some thoughts and feelings on this.
- Mariah Carey Directs 'A Christmas Melody' Movie in Time for the Holidays However, Mariah isn't expected to appear in the film.
- Yoko Ono Creates Giant Peace Sign for John Lennon's Birthday No Guinness World Record was set, but still pretty cool.
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet 'Say, Say, Say' "A new take on a classic song by two legends…" tweeted Britney Spears.
- Dee Sinder Asks Paul Stanley: Why do You Have to be Such a D**k? Alice Cooper, on the other hand, "Is not a d**k." Dee Snider wishes Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons would be more like him.
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10? It's a list full of musicians, and Kardashian/Jenners.
- The Cure Announce First US Tour Dates for 2016 Run Though the group has played sporadically at festivals over the past several years, this will be the band's first full tour since 2008.
- Mick Jagger Seen Spending Time In Cuba Is Mick Jagger planning a show in Havana, Cuba?
- How Kanye West Will Handle Presidential Debates By Radio.com Staff Kanye West sat down for an interview with Britain's In Camera. The discussion was wide ranging, covering fashion and music, but Kanye also addressed his rumored bid for the white house and his qualifications to be commander...