Today's Tickets @ 2 Song: "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac
- Elvis Costello, Marcus Mumford, Jim James & More Put Their Stamp on Bob Dylan's 'Married to My Hack': Listen The almost two-minute track is a reflection on and praise of marriage, accompanied by bluesy guitar riffs.
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, 'U Know' & 'Whitecaps' While Prince fans eagerly await the release of two new albums on Sept. 30, the singer has shared two new songs: "U Know" and "Whitecaps."
- 6 George Harrison Albums to Be Remastered, Released in September All were remastered at Lurssen Mastering in Los Angeles by a team of engineers including Paul Hicks, Gavin Lurssen, and Reuben Cohen.
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63 Survivor frontman Jimi Jamison, who helped lead the band to worldwide hits like "The Search is Over" and "Burning Heart," has died. He was 63.
- Stream Robert Plant's New Album 'lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar' lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar will hit stores Sept. 9, and the full record is now available to stream ahead of its release via NPR's First Listen.
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years Among the dates includes an appearance at the first-ever Pabst Music Festival in Portland, Oregon.
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed's 'Dime Story Mystery' This installment is taken from a 1989 interview with Lou Reed, discussing his then-new album New York and the song "Dime Store Mystery."
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Black Dog' The reissues will be out in October
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks Earlier this week, for a brief moment, Kinks fans had their hopes raised for a reunion… sort of.
- Ted Talk: 16 Most Provocative Quotes From Our Ted Nugent Interview "I come from Detroit, and you don’t say ‘No thank you’ to someone who is trying to hurt or rob you: you shoot them between the eyes!"
- Bruce Springsteen Announces Children's Book, 'Outlaw Pete' Springsteen describes the story as “essentially the story of a man trying to outlive and outrun his sins.”
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata Car reveals just got a lot more musical, thanks to Duran Duran.
- Interview: Ted Nugent is a Smart, Reasonable, Rock 'n' Roll Nut-Job "I didn’t invent 'adorable,' but I think I perfected it, right here in front of you."
- Dave Davies Wants to Reunite the Kinks We may be a bit closer to a Kinks reunion than we were a few days ago.
- John Lennon's Killer Says He's 'Sorry For Being Such An Idiot' More than 30 years after killing John Lennon, Mark David Chapman is finally showing a bit of remorse.