- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub Earlier this year, Phil Collins revealed that he was writing songs with Adele, but now it seems as though we may never hear them.
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Top Ten Classic Halloween Songs What's your favorite Halloween song?
- Heart Cover Foo Fighters' 'No Way Back': Watch Heart's take on the track is full of jangle and harmonies.
- Sting Takes to New York City Sidewalk to Play 'Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic': Watch Sting is not only looking to conquer Broadway, he wants to take hold of the sidewalks along the Great White Way too.
- Stevie Wonder Announces 19th Annual House Full Of Toys Benefit Concert This Christmas season just got a little more 'wonder'-ful thanks to legendary R&B superstar Stevie Wonder. Stevie Wonder's 19th Annual House Full Of Toys Benefit Concert is coming to Los Angeles' Fabulous Forum on December 20th, it was announced...
- Ray Davies Says Kinks Probably Won't Reunite Due to Dave Davies-Mick Avory Rivalry Shocker: Not all of the band members get along.
- Stream Neil Young's New Album 'Storytone' Storytone is due out Nov. 4. via Reprise.
- Stream Part of Bob Dylan's 6-Disc 'The Basement Tapes Complete' Set Currently, 12 songs from the 138-track set are available to stream via NPR.
- Prince to Perform for 8 Minutes Straight on 'Saturday Night Live' When Prince takes the stage at Studio 8H this weekend, he'll be making history.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison Recalls Paul McCartney's Trumpet-Playing Days Sir Paul could have become one of rock 'n roll's great trumpet players. Alas, we'll never know.