- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919 The big press conference announcing the launch of TIDAL had a touch of Old Hollywood to it, comparable to Charlie Chaplin's bold move in the early 1900s.
- Musicians To Honor Brian Wilson At ‘Brian Fest’ Tribute Concert In LA Musicians will gather to pay tribute to Wilson in a star-studded show tonight at The Fonda Theatre titled “Brian Fest: A Night to Celebrate the Music of Brian Wilson.”
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe Russell Crowe really didn't find it very funny.
- Norman Greenbaum Critically Injured in Car Crash Greenbaum was the passenger in a car that hit a motorcycle; alcohol was not a factor in the accident.
- Radio.com Minimation: Ron Wood Recalls Mick Taylor Quitting the Rolling Stones He did it at a party that he attended with Mick Jagger and his eventual replacement, Ron Wood.
- The Music of Walking Dead Season 5: Brian Wilson's 'Love and Mercy' Besides being a mind-blowing season finale, last night's "Walking Dead" boasted a very cool exclusive cover.
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams The Teletubbies frolicking to the downbeat strains of Joy Division is the creepiest thing you'll see all day.
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album Not that it'll happen, but Pete Townshend is "talking about" it, says Roger Daltrey.
- Duran Duran's New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs Kiesza will also appear on the album.
- Movie Review: Andy Summers' Documentary 'Can't Stand Losing You: Surviving The Police' By Bill Dudley Can’t Stand Losing You: Surviving The Police is the new film that documents the rise and fall of one of the 1980’s biggest bands. The film is based on Andy Summer’s recent 2007 memoir “One Train Later,” a 300 page book. Formed in...
- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Barbara Ann' with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy It's cool and fun for Jimmy Fallon...until it's not.
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE Between his tongue and his take on America, Gene Simmons has been giving us nightmares for year. So, maybe it's not so much of a stretch to hear he's getting into the horror movie business.
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne's Infamous Haircut Would you recognize Ozzy without his long hair?
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N' Roses' Breakup It all involved a special concert.
- Kacey Musgraves, Brian Wilson Duet on 'Guess You Had to Be There': Listen Kacey Musgraves has ditched the cowboy boots for a surfboard on her new collaboration with the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson.
- Radiohead, the Doors, Lauryn Hill Albums Added to Library of Congress Registry Albums from Joan Baez, Steve Martin and the Righteous Brothers were also added.
- Yes, Ted Cruz, Rock Music Did Respond to 9/11 Despite what Ted Cruz says, many of the biggest living icons of classic rock were quick to respond to 9/11. Here are songs he may have missed (or may be choosing to ignore).
- Peter Hook to Play Entire Joy Division Catalog at Single Show Peter Hook will recreate the entire Joy Division in the church where the band's legendary frontman attended mass as a child.