- It's Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on 'Nature Boy': Listen Bennett and Gaga give the song their own spin on the track, released today (Sept. 16) to YouTube.
- John Mellencamp Announces Plain Spoken Tour Acclaimed singer/songwriter John Mellencamp announced plans this week for an extensive 80-date 2015 tour across North America dubbed The Plain Spoken Tour in support of his upcoming album of the same name. The tour kicks of on January 21, 2015 at...
- Stream Slash's New Album 'World on Fire' Hard rock aficionados hungry for heavy riffs and screaming guitar solos will get plenty of both in the form of 'World on Fire,' the third solo album from the former Guns N' Roses guitarist.
- Doors' Self-Produced Doc 'Feast Of Friends' To Be Released The Doors' first and only self-produced documentary Feast of Friends never saw completion and was shelved for 45 years due to Jim Morrison's legal issues. Now, the never-before-released documentary that chronicles life on the road during the...
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood They performed "Gimme Some Lovin'" and "Can't Find My Way Back Home."
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years Phil Collins fans are in luck: the singer just announced his first show in four years.
- Gene Simmons: Ray Rice Should Go to Jail and Become 'Somebody's Girlfriend' Venerable haver of opinions Gene Simmons thinks Ray Rice should get some time in prison
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums Norah Jones has her own Harrison connection: she is the daughter of Harrison friend and classical sitar legend Ravi Shankar.
- Barbra Streisand Duets with Jimmy Fallon, Critiques His Singing on 'Tonight Show' Barbra Streisand returns to late night after 50 years to duet with Jimmy Fallon and to make jokes at his expense.
- ELO Performs First Concert in 28 Years, Hints at Future Activity Jeff Lynne rolled through some of the legendary band's most famous hits, including "Mr. Blue Sky" and "Turn to Stone."
- Yusuf / Cat Stevens Announces New Album 'Tell 'Em I'm Gone,' Debuts 'Living to Die': Listen Recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Cat Stevens will return to album shelves with his first record in five years this fall.
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston's Corpse Into the Morgue TMZ has at least corroborated that she was working at the morgue at the time of Houston's death on Feb. 12, 2012.
- Watch U2 Make 'Songs of Innocence' in Behind-the-Scenes Footage "These songs were always destined," Bono said in voiceover narration.
- Billy Idol Debuts New Single 'Can't Break Me Down': Listen The album will mark Idol's first full-length since Happy Holidays in 2006.
- Gene Simmons to Preside Over Wannabe Rock Bands in New Reality/Competition Show 'Coliseum' Simmons, as the Rock Caesar, will ultimately decide with a thumb up or down who goes forward in the competition.
- Stream Leonard Cohen's New Album 'Popular Problems' Leonard Cohen recorded a new album for his 80th birthday, which so happens to be this Sunday.
- Listen to Robin Gibb's 'Days of Wine and Roses' from Upcoming Final Album More than two years after his death, Robin Gibb's fans are preparing to hear his final album — and today we have our first sampling.
- Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Tom Jones to Play Bridge School Benefit Perhaps surprisingly, Pegi Young, who leads her own band, the Survivors, will also perform.