- Radio.com Minimation: The Rolling Stones' 'New Guy' Ron Wood on Joining the Band Said Ron Wood to Mick Jagger, "If you really get desperate, and you need me, find me wherever I am in the world." This was in the days before social media and cell phones. Somehow, they tracked him down.
- Paul McCartney Announces First U.S. Headlining Show of 2015 Already set to rock American music festivals (including Lollapalooza) this summer, McCartney has added a new solo date on the East Coast.
- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts "The whole 'reunion of the reunion of the reunion' thing—that's about money, and not about music."
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets The box sets' release dates have not been announced.
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos Pingo is a free game that rewards you for taking photos with your phone. Not only is Pingo simple and fun, but prizes are given away every day—lots of them!
- Bruce Springsteen to Honor Pete Townshend at Benefit Concert Townshend will be awarded the Stevie Ray Vaughn Award by the Boss for his work with MusiCares.
- Billy Joel Will Play New York's Nassau Coliseum's Final Show Joel will play the coliseum on Aug. 4 for its final show.
- Right Said Fred of 'I'm Too Sexy' Fame Are 9/11 Truthers The 'I'm Too Sexy' duo have become quite political over the years, and some of their views might be considered radical by some.
- Paul McCartney Is The Richest Musician In The UK Paul McCartney is officially the richest musician in the UK. Billboard reports that McCartney took the number one spot on the "Sunday Times" list of the richest musicians in the UK and Ireland. McCartney has a fortune of over a billion dollars....
- Cyndi Lauper Bashes U.S. Senators for Not Passing LGBT Homeless Youth Act Cyndi Lauper has released a statement through her political advocacy group True Colors Fund expressing frustration with the United States Senate.
- ELO's Jeff Lynne Gets Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Singer Jeff Lynne, of the Electric Light Orchestra and Travelling Wilbury's, received the 2,548th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in front of Capitol Records Thursday. Musicians Tom Petty and Joe Walsh honored Lynne as his star was unveiled. See...
- Watch Kris Kristofferson Cover Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down' for History Channel Series The cover is for 'Texas Rising,' in which Kristofferson participates as an actor.
- Jack Bruce, Ann Wilson Featured on Beatles Tribute Album 'Keep Calm and Salute the Beatles' The Beatles will be the subject of a new tribute album which features covers by Jack Bruce, Heart's Ann Wilson, Todd Rundgren, KC of KC and the Sunshine Band and many more.
- Jimmy Fallon, Russell Crowe Sing 'Balls'-y Earth Day Anthem Against BP: Watch They're talking about TAR ball, obviously. What did you think it was about?
- The Grateful Dead’s Final Shows Will Be Shown on Pay-Per-View By Philip Cosores The Grateful Dead‘s “Fare Thee Well” final shows keep getting bigger. With the originally announced Chicago dates at Soldier Field on July 3-5 expanded to include two Bay Area performances at Santa Clara’s Levi’s Stadium on June...
- Elton John's Heart-Shaped Glasses Stolen From Memphis Museum A pair of vintage glasses worn by Elton John have been swiped from Tennessee's Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum.
- John Oates To Release Memoir In 2016 He's one half of the chart-topping duo Hall & Oates and now guitarist John Oates is crossing something off his list by sharing his story on paper in a personal memoir. The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer has signed a deal with St. Martin's Press...
- Bonnaroo Reveals 2015 Schedule The full schedule for the four-day festival is here. Start planning your day.