- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith Aerosmith's Joe Perry is a soft-spoken guy who possesses an undeniably cool and somewhat mysterious vibe.
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism Longtime feminist activist and former member of the Eurythmics Annie Lennox has clarified her stance on Beyoncé's lite feminism.
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign His feet don't just stomp on drum and hi-hat pedals; they now model relaxed footwear as well.
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good 'D'yer Mak'er' Joke If you talk to Mr. Page about the Led Zeppelin reissues, don't use the term "bonus tracks."
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It's Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' This is the most literal version of "Like a Virgin" that you will ever hear.
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings' 'Beware My Love' Featuring Led Zeppelin's John Bonham: Listen McCartney announced the Bonham version of the track during a Twitter Q&A.
- Stream Yusuf/Cat Stevens' New Album, 'Tell 'Em I'm Gone' Check out Yusuf's new album, Tell 'Em I'm Gone, at NPR.
- 20 Record Store Day Black Friday 2014 Exclusives From Classic Artists With the recent vinyl record resurgence at an all-time high for the time in over 20 years, we're seeing more and more current artists releasing special vinyl copies of their albums for music lovers who still love the warmth and crackle of...
- Led Zeppelin's Motion for Dismissal Denied in 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit Led Zeppelin can still try for another dismissal.
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Recalls How 'Stairway to Heaven' Was Written On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. In this installment, Robert Plant explains how he and Jimmy Page wrote Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven."
- Bono's Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma "You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”
- Pearl Jam Dedicate 'Light Years' to Isaiah 'Ikey' Owens in Detroit: Watch While Pearl Jam played a show in Detroit on Thursday night (Oct. 16), singer Eddie Vedder took a moment to dedicate a thought and a song to Isaiah "Ikey" Owens.
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch The video surfaces as reissues of 'Venus and Mars' and 'The Speed of Sound' near release.
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song 'The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen Yusuf / Cat Stevens will release his new album, Tell 'Em I'm Gone, on Oct. 27.
- Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on 'What Bono Should Have Said': Watch "It's not like Limp Bizkit got back together and snuck something into our pockets!"
- Sting Creates Ringtones — aka 'Stingtones' — For Jimmy Fallon: Watch On last night's episode of The Tonight Show, Sting showed off his pipes, dusting off a few of his hits to turn them into seconds long ringtones for those fans who want to hear his voice every time they receive a call or text.
- Foo Fighters Team Up With Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen for 'Stiff Competition' on 'Letterman': Watch Drummer Taylor Hawkins even came out from behind the kit to take the lead vocals — Dave Grohl filled in for him. Hawkins wore an all white suit, nonetheless. Hard to compete with that.
- Hear Previously Unreleased Bob Dylan Song 'Dress It Up, Better Have It All' from 1967 'Basement Tapes' Set Long available as a bootleg and officially released in 1975, the box will include several never-before-heard tracks, including one that premiered today.