- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song 'Substantial Damage' Fans of the Black Keys, Jon Spencer, and, of course, Richards' main band should all take note.
- CeeLo Green Sings Over 'Taxi' Theme for 'Sign Of The Times' It's everything we expect from the former Goodie Mob crooner—butter-smooth xylophone and piano plinks.
- ABBA's Grand Piano Is Going Up For Auction If you're looking for the perfect gift for an ABBA fan, well here's an idea. The group's grand piano which was used and featured in many of the Swedish band's songs is going up for auction. The ABBA Grand was featured in the popular hit songs...
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen “It’s just a missing part of our society now.”
- U2 Premiere New Video for 'Song For Someone' The moody black clip and white juxtaposes images of the vastness: deserts, oceans, space, and of course Bono.
- Listen To A Snippet Of Prince's "This Could B Us" From his upcoming album, 'HITNRUN'
- Darlene Love "Forbidden Nights" Video Features All-Star Cast If star power is what you want from a music video cameo, it’s hard to beat the group that Darlene Loves assembled.
- Chaka Khan, Paula Deen To Join 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 21 Chaka Khan is set to put on her dancing shoes to join the cast of the 21st season of Dancing With The Stars. The announcement was recently made by ABC, when they slowly began revealing of contestants for the new season. Also announced for the...
- Bon Jovi Parts Ways With Record Label After 32 Years Just before taking the stage with his sideband Jon Bon Jovi & The Kings of Surburbia in Vancouver, Canada, the singer announced after 32-years on Mercury Records, he's leaving the label. "It's the end of an era," he told Billboard. The...
- Mariah Carey To Release Children's Christmas Book "All I Want For Christmas Is You" One of the most popular Christmas songs is all set to become a children's Christmas book this holiday season. The title of the book is All I Want For Christmas Is You based on singer Mariah Carey's hit song. Carey told PEOPLE, "When I wrote...
- Taylor Swift Responds To Zayn Malik After He Shades Her On Twitter She took a page out of Zayn Malik’s book, retweeting tweets that defended her or sided with her.
- Lionel Richie Named MusicCares Person Of The Year Pharrell, Lady Antebellum and Luke Bryan will perform Lionel's songs at the annual MusicCares Person of the Year event in February.
- Steven Tyler To Headline Pilgrimage Festival Willie Nelson, Wilco, Weezer, Sheryl Crow, Cage the Elephant will also perform.
- College Professor to Spend a Year Living as David Bowie A British college professor will live as David Bowie for a year, immersing himself in every way possible in order to better understand the iconic rocker.
- The Beatles' First Contract Can Be Yours for $150K, and Other Items in New Auction Per the contract, they earned $80 to record "My Bonnie."
- MTV's Moonman Statue Gets New Look for 2015 Awards MTV has decided to give their award a new look for its 2015 ceremony, via designer Jeremy Scott.
- T-Bone Burnett Says Elton John's New Album is Finished Elton's "Diving Board" album, Burnett says, was a "parlor record." As for the next one? "This is a festival."
- Stevie Wonder Announces Final 'Songs In the Key of Life' Dates The shows feature Wonder playing the entire 1976 double album "Songs in the Key of Life."