- Prince Decides He Doesn't Want an Internet Presence Anymore Two weeks after gifting us with his first-ever selfie, Prince has taken it back, along with deleting his social media accounts and removing his music from YouTube.
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift's Involvement The three singers were to have been portrayed by Jessica Pare (Mad Men) as Simon, Alison Pill (The Newsroom) as King, and the new queen of New York, Taylor Swift, as Mitchell.
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized 'Respect' Biography is 'Full of Lies' “As many of you are aware, there is a very trashy book out there full of lies and more lies about me. Clearly the writer has no class, no conscience or standards!”
- Stevie Wonder, Meryl Streep & More Receive Presidential Medal Of Freedom Stevie Wonder, Meryl Streep, Tom Brokaw and more were among the guests of honor at the White House as President Barak Obama awarded 18 recipients the top civilian prize Monday. According to Huffington Post, 18 honorees who are trailblazers in...
- AC/DC's New Album, 'Rock or Bust,' Is Now Streaming Those about to rock, AC/DC have something for you to hear: a new album.
- Bob Dylan Played a Show for 1 Fan Yesterday Well, a fan and maybe a camera crew.
- Bono and Robin Thicke Among the Least Influential People of 2014, Says GQ Among the magazine's least influential celebrities includes one of the most talked-about artists of the year in the U2 frontman.
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert Aloe Blacc, Robin Thicke and Melissa Etheridge will also perform at the 17th annual concert.
- Amy Adams Cast To Play Janis Joplin In Biopic The long-awaited film chronicling the life and career of iconic rocker Janis Joplin has found its leading lady. According to The Hollywood Reporter, five-time Oscar nominee Amy Adams is set to play the singer with Dallas Buyers Club's Jean-Marc...
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song 'What Lies Ahead' Live in Italy: Watch During a gig in Torino, Peter Gabriel debuted a brand new song called "What Lies Ahead."
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway 'Ship' The show has been losing $75,000 a week since opening.
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney Two new apps released earlier this week (Nov. 20) allow you to experience solo classics by two of the Beatles in unique new ways.
- Every Queen Song, Ranked 167 songs, ranked from worst to best, from synthpop oddities to full-on rockers.
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel 'Unsafe' Morrissey thinks that heckling isn't funny anymore. Let's be honest though, he probably never did.
- Art Garfunkel Remembers Mike Nichols The death of Mike Nichols at the age of 83 has sparked a lot of tributes and memories, both of the man and of the films he directed, from Biloxi Blues to The Birdcage.
- Yoko Ono, Flaming Lips Turn 'Merry Xmas (War is Over)' Psychedelic: Listen Frontman Wayne Coyne takes the lead on the verses, while Ono helms the chorus she sang on the original over 40 years ago.
- Experience Paul McCartney's "Live and Let Die" Candlestick Park Performance With New Virtual App This past summer, Paul McCartney performed the final concert ever at San Fransisco's Candlestick Park, which also marked 48 years to the day when The Beatles performed their final show there. Now, fans can virtually relive Sir Paul's historic...
- Photos: Billy Joel Receives Gershwin Prize For Popular Song John Mellencamp, Tony Bennett, Kevin Spacey and more pay tribute to Billy Joel as he received the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. See photos from the event here!