- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped The judge cited that too many years had elapsed.
- Rolling Stones Debut Alternate Take of 'Dead Flowers' Off 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue: Listen The reissue is out in stores June 9.
- Kelly Clarkson Singing 'Love Shack' Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch It's basically cute overload.
- U2 Honor Fallen Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Live in Los Angeles "He always thought maybe U2 could be the next Led Zeppelin, which of course is impossible."
- Jane's Addiction to Play 'Ritual de lo Habitual' in Full at Fun Fun Fun Fest Bill Nye the Science Guy swears the three-day Texas festival, taking place from November 6 to 8, is as fun as it claims.
- Mysteryland Attendee's Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video A young woman took a horrific plunge from a balcony at the massive EDM fest, and there's video.
- B.B. King Estate Lawyer Calls Poisoning Allegations 'Baseless & Unfounded' "I hope over these next few days we can focus on Mr. King's musical gifts to the world and not fictional statements made by those seeking attention at the expense of Mr. King."
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs' Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look In it, Cher dons a floor-length black Marc Jacobs gown, matching black military jacket and leather gloves.
- U2's Longtime Tour Manager, Dennis Sheehan, Dies In L.A. Hotel U2's longtime tour manager, Dennis Sheehan, was found dead in his hotel room in West Hollywood Wednesday morning, Billboard reports. "With profound sadness we confirm that Dennis Sheehan, U2's longstanding tour manager and dear friend to us all, has...
- Paul McCartney Turned Down a Role on 'Friends' Paul McCartney was almost there for you. Almost.
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes' 100 Most Powerful Women But they've got a ways to go to defeat Angela Merkel.
- Art Garfunkel Opens Up On Simon & Garfunkel's Split, Says He 'Created A Monster' In Paul Simon Art Garfunkel is no longer embracing 'the sound of silence' when it comes to the breakup of Simon & Garfunkel 45 years ago. In a new interview with The Telegraph, Garfunkel opens up about Simon & Garfunkel's split in 1970 and thoughts on...
- Paul McCartney Actually Played 'Temporary Secretary' & Sang with Dave Grohl Over the Weekend The pair dueted on "I Saw Her Standing There."
- Video: Rolling Stones Kick Off Zip Code Tour At San Diego's Petco Park After rocking Los Angeles with a surprise club show at the Fonda Theatre last week, The Rolling Stones officially kicked off its North American Zip Code tour at San Diego's Petco Park Sunday night. The sold-out stadium show featured a 20-song set...
- Neil Young Premieres Tracklist, 'American Gothic'-Inspired Album Artwork of 'The Monsanto Years' You're probably not going to hear this album at your local Starbucks.
- Watch a Previously Unseen TV Interview with Jerry Garcia "I don’t recommend near death experiences as a way to motivate yourself," Garcia told KPIX.
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says That's 'Ridiculous' B.B. King's daughters claim that their father was poisoned by his close aides, a claim an attorney for King's estate says is "ridiculous."
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Performs with Michael Jackson, But Doesn't Dance If you're not Mr. Brownstone, you shouldn't ask Slash to dance.