Latest GRAMMY News
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards Buddy Guy, Flaco Jimenez, the Louvin Brothers, Wayne Shorter and Pierre Boulez are also among the award winners.
- Stevie Wonder to Be Honored with All-Star GRAMMY Salute Shortly after the 57th GRAMMYs wrap up, the GRAMMY Awards will salute one of its frequent winners.
- Sam Smith, Big Sean Added to A Very GRAMMY Christmas The GRAMMYs and CBS are throwing quite a Christmas bash—and now Sam Smith and Big Sean will join the party.
- LL Cool J to Host, Mary J. Blige Added to 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' Lineup 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' adds two new faces to brighten the holiday extravaganza.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- GRAMMYS Will Now Allow Samples, Interpolations in All Song Categories The GRAMMYS have just changed the game, at least in relation to what songs can be nominated for awards.
- Kendrick Lamar Goes All 'Power of Positive Thinking' After GRAMMY Snub Kendrick Lamar might have gone home empty handed at Sunday night's GRAMMYs, but he's not letting it getting him down. Instead he's embracing the art of positive thinking.
- GRAMMYs Executive Producer Apologizes to Trent Reznor "I’m sorry he was upset," GRAMMY Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich said. "I was really thrilled that we were finally getting him on the Grammys.
- The Civil Wars Win Another GRAMMY, John Paul White Breaks Twitter Silence Despite having split more than a year ago, John Paul White and Joy Williams took home their fourth GRAMMY award last night. White showed up to receive it alone, then today expanded on his message of thanks via Twitter.
- Making a Case for Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' as GRAMMY Album of the Year In our Inside Album of the Year mini-documentary on Random Access Memories, we made a case for not only Daft Punk's win last night, but also acknowledged the influential role they've played in music across numerous genres throughout their...