Celebrate Independence Day this Saturday with K-EARTH 101’s Shotgun Tom Kelly and the Surf Pig van at the 111th Annual Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade starting at 10am.
Shotgun Tom Kelly will be riding aboard the Surf Pig – our newest fleet vehicle topped with a surf board-riding pig on the roof! – in this year’s parade with the theme Sounds of Freedom!
It’s a sight you don’t want to miss! When you see them ride by in the parade, make sure you snap a photo and share with us on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook and tag it #surfpig!
After the parade, the celebration continues in Huntington Beach with the Pier Plaza Festival featuring food, live entertainment, family activities and of course – the beach!
Plus, come by the K-EARTH 101 tent and enter to win the #YOUANDWHO BMWs on the pier! Stick around for fireworks over the ocean beginning at 9pm.
For complete details on the Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade and Celebration, click here.
- Lake Park Breakfast 7:00am – 11:00am
- Surf City 5K Run & Fitness Expo 7:00am – 12:00pm
- 111th Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 3-Day Pier Plaza Festival July 3 – July 5
- Pier Plaza Entertainment July 3 – July 5
- Fireworks Over the Ocean – 9:00pm July 4 ONLY