Areas To Avoid During President Obama’s Los Angeles Visit
President Barack Obama is scheduled to visit Los Angeles Wednesday, which always means one thing – traffic advisories.
If you don’t want to get caught in presidential congestion this afternoon through tomorrow, be aware of these areas to avoid during his visit to the Southland, according to CBS LA.
The following areas should be avoided on Wednesday when possible:
- La Brea Avenue and West Olympic Boulevard, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- West 3rd Street and Rossmore Avenue, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The following areas should be avoided on Thursday when possible:
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard and Mandeville Canyon Road, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Sunset Boulevard and Barrington Avenue, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Grand Avenue and West Washington Boulevard, from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Figueroa Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For details on bus routes expected to be affected during the visit, visit CBS LA.