We all feel daily pressures in our lives from work, money, health, relationships or responsibilities. Sometimes these pressures create enough stress to cause physical or emotional issues if it’s not dealt with properly. Thankfully there are some quick and easy tips to reduce those everyday stressors in order to lead a zen way of life!
Thanks to lifehack.org, which offers “pointers on productivity, getting things done and lifehacks,” they featured a list of quick and easy ways to beat stress whether it be at home or work. We can just feel our stress melting away already.
Try one are all of these methods for a quick way to eliminate stress!
- Hug or kiss someone you love
- Take a bath with Epsom salt
- Get some Vitamin D by getting some sun outside
- Pet an animal
- Drink some camomile tea
- Get a massage
- Take a yoga session
- Listen to music
- Eat a piece of dark chocolate
- Talk to a friend
- Toss the junk food
- Cut free from technology, especially your smartphone
- Or download a stress app and use it
- Playtime with your kids
- Perform an act of kindness
- Go for a swim
- Chew sugar-free gum
- Use your imagination to go to your happy place
- Give someone a compliment
- Treat yourself
- Go for a walk
Check out the complete list on Lifehack.org!