We’re just six days away from Hollywood’s biggest night out – The Academy Awards! The stars have plenty to celebrate besides vying for the gold statue, because even if they don’t take home an Oscar, they still go home a winner.
That’s because the stars are awarded an Oscars goody bag worth $55,000 for just being nominated – and that’s just the bag for the losers!
So what’s inside this swag-bag A-list celebs and movie industry professionals get to take home? A lot. Here’s a look inside the “everybody wins at the Oscars” gift bag presented by Distinctive Assets:
- Chocolatines savory wine flight pairing – $80
- Halo Natural Pet Food – $6,142
- Max Martin Shoes – $750
- Dosha Tea-based pops – $35
- Hydroxycut Weight Loss products – $38
- Narrative clip camera – $279
- Polar Loop Activity Tracker – $109
- Steamist Home Spa treatment – $2,560
- Best Of Vegas tour package – $9,000
- House call from nutritionist Heather Lounsbury – $500
- Huntly Drive Fitness Training Sessions – $850
- Rocky Mountaineer Train Trip – $4,078
- Imanta Mexico resort stay – $3,330
- Koala Landing Resort stay in Kauai – $2,000
- Walk Japan Tour of Japan – $15,000
That’s only a partial list. It sure is good to be a loser in Hollywood. Listen to more on the Oscars swag bag in the full Entertainment Report below.