Results Of The K-EARTH 101 Morning Show’s Big Game Predictions
All morning long, The K-EARTH 101 Morning Show has been trying to determine the winner of the Big Game this Sunday with our own kooky methods and games. We thought if dogs, manatees and porcupines can predict a winner, then hey, so can we!
We enlisted the help of our own animal friends – Lisa Stanley’s dog Molly, Tim the Cabana Boy’s hamster Squidgy and Britt the web girl’s Frenchie Auggie – plus our own Shotgun Tom Kelly to help us determine the winner.
Here are the results of The K-EARTH 101 Morning Show’s Big Game Predictions:
1. Pee Pad Picker – Lisa Stanley’s dog Molly picked the Denver Broncos!
2. Football Bowling – tie!
3. Timmy the Cabana Boy’s Hamster Bowl – Tim’s hamster Squidy knocked over the Seattle Seahawks cup!
4. Shotgun Tom’s Peanut Butter Bobble Bowl – Auggie the Frenchie licked the bobble head with the Seahawks!
5. Shotgun tom ranger hat predict-a-lator – Shotgun Tom picked the hat with the Seahawks!
6. Shotgun Tom’s Blippity Balloon Pop – The last balloon left unpopped by Shotgun was Seahawks!
7. Super Ball Drop – The first ball down the stairwell was Seahawks!
So, to recap – Seahawks won 5 games out of seven to come out the winner over the Broncos for the Big Game! Now we just have to wait and see if our prediction comes true on Sunday.
Watch the video of our Big Game preview below!