Get ready to see a lot of this up and coming actor. His name is Scott Eastwood – sound familiar? He’s the hunky 27-year-old son of Oscar-winning actor/director Clint Eastwood, and he’s following in the footsteps of his famous dad.
Recently, People magazine sat down with Scott to get to know more about this rising young star. Here are six things you need to know about Scott Eastwood.
1. He was raised in Hawaii — Scott now lives by the ocean in San Diego and is an avid outdoorsman. He loves fishing, hunting and surfing.
2. He puts family first — His stepmother Dina Eastwood tells People that Scott is the “family glue” and is the one who calls up all his siblings to get together.
3. He’s a mixologist — Scott is part owner of the bar Saddle in Solana Beach, Calif. and paid his bills behind the bar before he hit it big in modeling.
4. He’s worked his way into entertainment — Just because his dad is Clint Eastwood doesn’t mean that Scott was handed anything. He’s had small parts in four of his dad’s movies, but he says his dad doesn’t go easy on him.
5. He loves golf — Scott told People that his dad is responsible for his love of the sport. “He has his own golf course and forced me to play. He told me when I was young that it was one of the few lifelong sports,” he said.
6. He’s dedicated to his career — There’s been a lot of buzz around Scott’s ridiculously good looks recently, but he says he doesn’t pay any attention to that. He told people “I just want to make some good movies, and that is why I got into this. I am a firm believer in good story telling and the magic of movies.”