What Does Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Say About You?
Going along with National Ice Cream Month this July, ice cream giants Baskin-Robbins released a new survey that analyzes personality traits based off your favorite ice cream flavors.
According to MarketWatch.com, Baskin-Robbins partnered up with Dr. Alan Hirsch, a nationally recognized smell and taste expert and founder of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, to find what your preferred ice cream flavor says about you. Take a look at some of the results below!
Here are jut some of the personality traits based your favorite ice cream flavors. See if yours matches the personality description!
- Vanilla ice cream lovers are “more likely to be impulsive, easily suggestible and an idealist.”
- Regular Chocolate lovers are typically “dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible.”
- Mint Chocolate Chip lovers are often more “argumentative, frugal and cautious.”
- Chocolate Chip eaters tend to be “generous, competent and a go getter.”
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are often “ambitious, competitive, and a visionary.”
- Jamoca (or coffee), you’re more likely to be “scrupulous, conscientious and a moral perfectionist.”
- Rainbow Sherbet, you’re more likely to be “analytic, decisive and a pessimistic.”
- Rocky Road, you’re more likely to be “aggressive, engaging and a good listener.”