Many pet owners run into the problem of what to do with the family dog when going out of town, but one luxury vacation company has come up with a solution – send your pet on a $73,000 dog-cation of its own!
In conjunction with the high-end pet hotel The Paw Seasons in Bristol, England, luxury travel company VeryFirstTo.com has put together a one-of -a-kind package “The Most Spectacular Luxury Dog Holiday” for one very special pampered pup.
“It’ll definitely be an individual or couple who enjoy an extravagant lifestyle. While they go off to the Caribbean they want their pet to have an equally enjoyable, extravagant stay where they are,” VeryFirstTo.com founder Marcel Knobil said. “It’s for those who enjoy the finer things in life and have a sense of humor. They have a soft spot for their dog and want them to have the best time possible.”
If you think $73,000 is too many bones to throw down for your pooch, just take a look at everything included in the package. According to Yahoo, highlights of this luxury dog-cation include:
- Chauffeured ride for the dog by the Paw Season’s hotel driver
- Suite, including a screen showing dog favorites (“Lassie,” “101 Dalmatians”) accompanied by dog-friendly popcorn
- Bespoke crafted doghouse replicating the dog’s own home by Bespoke Impact
- Personal chef – responsible for a daily menu consisting of doggy favorites
- Local beach and countryside walks with Billy + Margot ice cream (suitable for vegetarian dogs) and games
- Running session with 400m hurdles World Champion Dai Greene
- Surfing lesson courtesy of Surf South West
- Day with author and TV dog behavior expert Stan Rawlinson, the “Doglistener”
- Grooming at the Pet Spa at Harrods, including aromatherapy bath and body message; wash and fluff dry, and pedicure
- Luxury wardrobe, including Louis Vuitton collar; Bottega Veneta lead and Mulberry rain coat
- Solid bronze car mascot of the dog as well as a portrait by artist Jo Chambers the dog’s owners
- Updates throughout holiday via Facebook and YouTube
And though you may think $73,000 is way too much to spend on your pup, $10,000 from the payment goes to good causes and will be split between two charities – Cancer Research U.K. and Battersea Dogs Home.
Is all this worth $73,000? Let us know if you’d pamper you pup with this luxury dog-cation in the comments below!