Classroom Science Experiment Goes Hilariously Wrong

A science teacher gives his students a class to remember as his experiment with fire goes hilariously wrong.

While showing his students the unexpected power and might an open flame has, he accidentally sets off the ceiling sprinkler system, drenching the entire classroom indoors.

Watch the hilarious reaction below!

More from The K-EARTH 101 Morning Show with Gary Bryan

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From K-EARTH 101

K-EARTH Surf Pig
28 Free Things To Do in L.A.
Totally 80s Friday Night

Listen Live