Oprah Tops Forbes’ Most Influential Celebs List
Once again, the Queen of Media Oprah Winfrey tops Forbes Magazine‘s list of the most influential celebrities of the year.
Almost two years after she called it quits on her popular talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show and launched OWN, Oprah still ranks as the most influential celeb in America.
Coming in right after the mighty O, director Steven Spielberg ranks as the second most influential celeb with Martin Scorsese rounding out the top three.
Surprisingly, Michael J. Fox, who came in second place last year, dropped to the #13 spot this year, but that could change next year once his NBC sitcom The Henry’s debuts.
Along with their ranking, Forbes also paired each celeb with a personality trait most associated with them. See the top ten most influential celebs according to Forbes below!
1. Oprah – 48%, Compassionate
2. Steven Spielberg – 47%; Interesting
3. Martin Scorsese – 42%; Dynamic
4. Ron Howard – 41%; Down To Earth
5. George Lucas – 41%; Trend-Setter
6. Mehmet Oz – 40%; Good Energy
7. Barbara Walters – 37%; Classy
8. Bono – 37%; Activist
9. Suze Orman – 37%; Good Energy
10. Clint Eastwood – 36%; Unique