New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Lineup Revealed!
It’s that time of the year again…a brand new crop of celebrities are hitting the dance floor this spring for the new season of Dancing With The Stars!
Good Morning America revealed the star-studded lineup this morning, which includes country star Wynonna Judd, comedian D.L. Hughley, NFL star Jacoby Jones, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman among the stars for the 16th season.
The new season of DWTS will premiere on Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT on ABC. Check out the full cast and their pro dancing partners below!
Season 16 cast of Dancing With The Stars:
Wynonna Judd: country singer
- Dancing pro partner: Tony Dovolani
D.L. Hughley: stand up comedian and actor
- Dancing pro partner: Cheryl Burke
Jacoby Jones: The Baltimore Ravens wide receiver
- Dancing pro partner: Karina Smirnoff
Lisa Vanderpump: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star
- Dancing pro partner: Gleb Savchenko
Andy Dick: comedian and TV star
- Dancing pro partner: Sharna Burgess
Victor Ortiz: pro boxer and former welterweight champion
- Dancing pro partner: Lindsay Arnold
Zendaya Coleman: Disney star on “Shake It Up”
- Dancing pro partner: Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Aly Raisman: part of the 2012 gold-medalist U.S. Olympic gymnastic team “the fierce five.”
- Dancing pro partner: Mark Ballas
Ingo Rademacher: Stars as Jasper “Jax” Jacks on General Hospital
- Dancing pro partner: Kym Johnson
Kellie Pickler: former American Idol contestant/country star
- Dancing pro partner: Derek Hough
Dorothy Hamill: legendary gold-medal Olympic figure skater
- Dancing pro partner: Tristan MacManus
Listen to more on the new season of Dancing With The Stars in the full entertainment report below!