Top Five L.A. Neighborhoods With Most Impressive Holiday Light Displays
Now almost through the first week of December, many homes are finishing putting up the last touches of their Christmas lights and decorations in celebration of the holidays.
While some homes may just put up the modest string of light around their door frame and trees in the yard, some homes go big every year with dazzling holiday light displays that have even become an attractions for sight-seers around L.A. County.
Thanks to a nationwide survey conducted by the realtors of Redfin, the best neighborhoods in 17 cities with the most impressive holiday light displays have been identified to make light-seeing a breeze this season.
Though L.A. county didn’t make it into the top five best cities in the nation for Christmas lights, the survey did find the top five neighborhoods within L.A. that put on a spectacular light show. Get in the spirit this season by heading to these locations for the best Christmas lights in the area.
Top Five Best L.A. Neighborhoods For Christmas Light Displays:
- Altadena — Christmas Tree Lane; Santa Rosa Ave, between Woodbury Ave & Altadena Dr
- Burbank — Dick Norton’s Winter Wonderland; 513 N. Florence St
- Hastings Ranch — Holiday Light Up; Streets off of Michillinda Ave
- Woodland Hills/Tarzana — Candy Cane Lane; Lubao Ave & Oxnard St
- Torrance — Sleepy Hollow Christmas Lights Extravaganza; Robert Rd., off Pacific Coast Hwy
Do you know of any other neighborhoods/homes that always throw a spectacular light display for the holidays? Share your picks in the comments below!