You Can’t Beat Lisa 10/16/12
It was the closest call we’ve had in a while on You Can’t Beat Lisa with today’s contestant coming THIS close to taking the $1,010 jackpot of K-EARTH cash! However, it ended in a tie, which means the win goes to Lisa, but that means you have another chance tomorrow at going up against Lisa for a chance to win the big jackpot!
You Can’t Beat Lisa questions 10/16/12:
- Wendy Wilson of “Wilson Phillips” turns 43 today…. Their 1st number hit was featured in the movie “Bridesmaids” what song was it?
- This former American idol winner wants to come back on the show as a mentor.
- Candy Crawley is moderating the Presidential debate tonight.. Which news network is she from?
- According to a new poll…. What is the number one song played at funerals?
- Audio clue: Yesterday the President commented on a crisis situation.. Listen to this… who is he talking about?
Listen below to find out the answers!