Lisa Stanley has successfully defended her title yet again to keep that $1,010 jackpot of K-EARTH 101 cash untouched! You’ll have another shot at taking on Lisa one on one in current pop culture questions for a chance to win cash!
You Can’t Beat Lisa questions 10/15/12:
- A Million of these furry creatures are going to march on Washington to protest proposed budget cuts!
- This New York Yankees legend broke his ankle during a game with the Tigers and is out for the remainder of the post season. Who is it?
- It was on this date in 1951 this sitcom starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz made its television debut. Which show is it?
- Yesterday “Fearless Felix” jumped out of balloon at 128,000 feet and landed safely back on 2 feet! What city did the jump take place in?
- Court documents show that this X Factor judge spends almost $10,000 a month on utilities, over $19,000 per month on rent and over $300,000 on child support and care! Who is it?
Listen below to find out the answers!