The $1,010 jackpot is still on the line for one lucky winner who can best Lisa on all things pop culture! Play along to today’s questions and tune in Monday at 8 am for another chance to play!
You Can’t Beat Lisa questions 10/5/12:
- It was on this date in 1962 “The Beatles” released their first hit… what song was it?
- This “30 Rock” star says he offered to take a pay cut to keep the show going for another 2 seasons… but NBC cancelled the show anyway…. Who was it?
- Today is James Bond’s 50th anniversary… what was the name of the 1st James Bond Movie starring Daniel Craig.
- Which airline says they will fly you out of the country if your candidate loses the presidential election?
- Audio Clue: This movie star was on ESPN’s sports center last night and didn’t know he was live…. Who is it?
Find out the answers in the clip below!