Chain Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free
Every family likes to treat themselves and have a night out every once in a while, but many families these days are cutting back on dining out at restaurants in order to save money.
Thanks to many participating chain restaurants around the nation now offering “Kids Eat Free” days, dining out doesn’t have to be saved for a special occasion.
GALtime.com rounded up a few restaurants that are helping foot the dinner bill on different days of the week, so you can take some of that weight off your shoulders and enjoy a night out with the family!
1. Applebee’s – Get one kid’s meal free on Monday nights with the purchase of one adult meal. Additional kids eat for $1 each.
2. Bennigan’s – Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings – The day varies depending on each location when kids eat for free. Click here to find a location near you.
4. Denny’s – On Tuesdays from 4pm to 10pm, you can get up to two kids’ meals for free with the purchase of an adult entrée.
5. Friendly’s – Every Tuesday, kids eat for free.
6. IHOP – From 4pm to 8pm every day get one free kids’ menu item when you order an adult dinner.
7. Moe’s Southwest Grill – Every Monday kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée.
8. Qdoba Mexican Grill – Depending on the location, kids eat free either Wednesdays or Sundays.
9. Red Robin – Kids eat free on Tuesday nights with the purchase of an adult entrée.
10. Texas Roadhouse – Kids under 12 eat free on Mondays or Tuesdays.
11. T.G.I. Friday’s – Kids younger than 3 years old eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays.
12. Tony Roma’s – Kids 12 and younger eat for free on Tuesdays.