Top L.A. Restaurants To Spot Celebs
Being Los Angeles, the odds of a celebrity sighting/run-in around town isn’t out of the ordinary. Chances are, you have at some point spotted someone famous at a restaurant, bar or just walking around town, but according to some lengthy research from Urbanspoon, celebs tend to flock to certain notable L.A. hotspots.
After scoping out the “latest headlines, hottest stories, and juiciest gossip,” the foodie blog tallied up the 50 most common restaurants across the country where us regular folk have increased chances of bumping into a celebrity.
Of course, L.A. has a higher concentration of sightings than most other states with a total of 16 hotspots out of the 50 mentioned. So if you want to impress visiting friends or relatives, or increase your own chances of star gazing, head to one of these restaurants next time for dinner.
- Château Marmont (LA) – James Franco, Lindsay Lohan (but maybe not anymore since her alleged ban from the hotel.)
- Crazy Fish (LA) – Mario Lopez
- CUT at the Beverly Wilshire (LA) – Eva Longoria
- Du Pars (LA) – George Clooney
- Hugo’s (LA) – Miley Cyrus, Lea Michele, Vanessa Hudgens
- Jerry’s Famous Deli (LA) – Adam Sandler, Will Smith, Jerry Seinfeld
- La Descarga (LA) – Jessica Alba, Jonah Hill, Brad Pitt
- Livello at L’Ermitage in Beverly Hills (LA) – Salma Hayek
- Madeo (LA) – Lisa Marie Presley, Emma Roberts, Chord Overstreet, Paris Hilton
- Mr. Chow (LA) – Sandra Bullock, Heidi Klum, Linda Evangelista, Russell Simmons
- Nobu (Malibu) – Nicole Richie, Joel Madden
- Polo Lounge (LA) – Mary Louise Parker, Natalie Portman, Dita Von Teese
- The Ivy (LA) – Jessica Alba, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez
- The Palm (LA) – Billy Crystal, Adam Sandler, Mike Myers
- The Roger Room (LA) – James Van Der Beek, John Mayer
- Tropicalia Brazilian Grill (LA) – Eva Mendes