You Can’t Beat Lisa 8/14/12
The jackpot is rising and has climbed to $606 in K-EARTH cash on You Can’t Beat Lisa, and today’s contestant, Susan from Temecula, tried her best at scoring the cash! She went up against Lisa in five pop culture questions to see if she knew more!
You Can’t Beat Lisa questions 8/14/12:
- This comedy star who had a hit record with “King Tut” turns 67 today… who is it?
- It was on this date in 1945 that Japan surrendered to the U.S. bringing an end to which war?
- Many viewer complained to NBC for editing out this legendary Band’s performance from the Closing Ceremonies Sunday night.
- This former Disney star debuted her new “short” haircut on Twitter… shocking many of her young fans.
- Legendary magazine editor Helen Gurley Brown passed away at the age of 90…. What magazine made her famous?
Listen below for the answers!