Nothing says family fun on the 4th of July like the Huntington Beach 4th of July Celebration, complete with a parade, tons of entertainment and the largest over-the-water fireworks extravaganza on the west coast.
Beginning at 10am, don’t miss K-EARTH 101′s own Gary Bryan in the 108th Annual 4th of July Parade!
Dave Randall will be broadcasting live from 10am-3pm on the Huntington Beach Pier by Main and PCH so be sure to stop by and say hi!
Stay for the day and enjoy the all-day festival complete with live entertainment, kids & family activities, food vendors and much more!
At 7pm, K-EARTH 101 presents the band Soul Shadows at Pier Plaza!
At 9pm, it’ the grand finale of the night, the largest over-the-water fireworks extravaganza on the west coast!
For more details and to see what other activities are taking place this weekend in Huntington beach, click here.
Some parking tips for the day:
Where should I park?
- All parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Parking may (and probably will) be difficult to find during the 4th of July Celebration weekend.
- Plan ahead! Thoroughly check our website for information.
- Research street closures before you arrive. A street closure map will be posted on this website once it’s finalized.
- Give yourself plenty of time to find parking.
- Be prepared to walk.
- Obey posted parking signs.
Beach Blvd & PCH is the only available entrance to Municipal Beach lots on July 4th
- Opens 5am (fills up quickly)
- $25 flat rate per vehicle/per stall used/per re-entry/entry
- ‘Camp’ set up is not permitted. Lots are for vehicle parking only.
Main Street Promenade Parking Structure (off of 3rd St between Walnut Ave & Olive Ave)
- Entrance/exit on Walnut Ave or Olive Ave
- Opens 6am
- $27 flat rate per vehicle, per entry/re-entry
Metered parking info:
- Metered parking (where available, times vary, see posted signs)
- Unmetered, unmarked, street parking is free. Check posted signs for restrictions! Illegally parked vehicles may be cited and/or towed!
Vehicles displaying a valid DMV issued disabled placard or license plate, there is a flat day use fee of $8 for vehicles parking in the attended lots (Beach and PCH). However, this does not guarantee availability. All parking is on a first come, first served basis. Illegally parked vehicles may be cited and/or towed! Check posted signs for restrictions.
- Holding or reserving parking spaces is not permitted at any location.