It’s game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals with our LA Kings leading the series 3-0 over the New Jersey Devils. Tonight’s game at the Staples Center could be the deciding factor for the Kings and bring the team their first Stanley Cup win in 45 years!
One thing is for sure, the whole city will be watching tonight’s game and why not make it a little more fun by playing the Stanley Cup drinking game!
Stanley Cup Drinking Game:
- One drink for each icing, offside or penalty
- Two drinks for each even-strength goal
- Three drinks for each shorthanded goal or empty-net goal
- Four drinks for each five-minute penalty
- Drink continuously when a fight breaks out
- Drink everything in sight if the Kings sweep game 4!
Need to freshen up on your hockey terms? Check out Gary’s hockey glossary so you can learn the game like a pro!