With three L.A. sports teams in the playoffs this season, the Staples Center has been a hub of activity these past weeks hosting game after game at the arena.
The Lakers, Clippers and Kings all have home games this coming weekend, which means backed up traffic heading into downtown L.A. In order to avoid the impending ‘Sportsageddon’ traffic this weekend, check out the game schedules at the Staples Center.
Starting today through Sunday, the Staples Center will host a total of six playoff games in just four days — that means a lot of floor changes. CBS Sports blogger, Brian Stubits, writes that the floor changeover from hockey to basketball can be done in around 2 1/2 hours, which means they’ll be cutting it pretty close on Sunday.
Saturday, May 19:
- 12:30 PM — Spurs vs. Clippers, Game 4, Staples Center
- 7:10 PM — Cardinals vs. Dodgers, Dodger Stadium
- 7:30 PM — Thunder vs. Lakers, game 4, Staples Center
Sunday, May 20:
- Noon — Coyotes vs. Kings, game 4, Staples Ceneter
- 5 PM — Cardinals vs. Dodgers, Dodger Stadium
- 7:30 PM — Spurs vs. Clippers, Game 4, Staples Center
In addition to all the playoff games, a major bicycle race is running from Beverly Hills to the finish point at Staples Center Sunday morning.