Starbucks Secret Drink Menu Revealed
A supposed “secret menu” featuring new mouth-watering specialty drinks from Starbucks has been making the rounds online this morning.
The flavorful hot and cold drinks offered on the secret menu range from a “Captain Crunch” Frappe, Chocolate Pumpkin, and a drink called ‘The Nutella’ that has many coffee drinkers making a B-line for the nearest Starbucks to test out these new delectable drinks!
Some of the featured specialty drinks on the menu include the following:
- The Biscotti Frappuccino — Buy a biscotti and ask for the barista to blend it into any flavor of Frappuccino drink you desire.
- Captain Crunch — Order a Strawberries and Creme frappe and add a pump of caramel, two pumps of toffee, one pump of hazelnut and two scoops of chocolate chips.
- Cake Batter — Add almond syrup to a Vanilla Frappe to get that cake batter flavor.
- Raspberry Cheesecake — Add a few pumps of raspberry syrup to a White Chocolate Mocha drink, hot or cold.
- The Nutella — Order a Cafe Misto with a pump of chocolate, a pump of hazelnut syrup and a drizzle of caramel on top.
For even more secret menu items from Starbucks, click here to see the photo of the menu!