Join us for a family fun filled day on Sunday, May 20th for The K-EARTH 101 California Music Festival and AIDS Walk at the Greek Theatre in the Hollywood Hills, complete with some of L.A.’s best Food Trucks, carnival rides, a 70s Boogie Night Concert featuring KC and the Sunshine Band and much, much more, hosted by Magic Johnson and your favorite K-EARTH 101 DJ’s!
Listen to K-EARTH 101 for your chance to win free tickets! Whenever you hear us give you the cue to call, be the correct caller to 1-800-232-KRTH (5784) and you’ll win!
Sponsored by AIDS Healthcare Foundation benefiting seven vital Southern California AIDS service organizations.
Here are all the details:
When: Sunday, May 20th
Where: The Greek Theatre/Griffith Park, 2700 North Vermont Ave., Los Angeles 90027
Tickets/Donations: See info below
2pm – Check-in and Festival begins:
- Family-fun festival in Griffith Park opens with live California music all-day long. You’ll dance in the park to the music of the Beatles, Beach Boys, Disco, a Latin Explosion PLUS a comedy stage!
- This years NEW free carnival rides include a zip line, bungee jumping and a Ferris Wheel! Free carnival games will be non-stop plus you can get your face painted, add a airbrush tattoo and even sit down with a psychic!
- The FREE food village this year includes 25 famous food trucks including: Don Chow Tacos, Fishlips Sushi, Baby’s Badass Burgers, Smokin’ Willie’s BBQ, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, PBJ’s and MORE!
4:30pm – 3k AIDS Walk:
- This low-stress stroll will begin and end at the Greek Theatre with plenty of entertainment and refreshments along with way!
6-9pm: AHF & K-EARTH 101’s 70’s Boogie Night Concert at the Greek featuring:
- KC & the Sunshine Band
- Thelma Houston
- Cheryl Lynn
- Maxine Nightingale
- Costume contests, dance-offs, a very special tribute to Don Cornelius & Soul Train and many more surprise guests!
Hosted by Magic Johnson and your favorite K-EARTH 101 Personalities!
100% of your ticket price, (less ticket fees) will directly support seven vital Southern California AIDS Service Organizations:
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- AIDS Service Center
- Charles Drew Mobile Testing
- In The Meantime
- Magic Johnson Foundation
- Whittier Rio Hondo AIDS Project
L.A. based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is the largest global AIDS service organization providing cutting edge medicine and advocacy regardless of ability to pay. AHF has 166,000 clients in 24 countries.