“Lucky” the K-EARTH Cash Cow is sticking around the pasture all through the month of April to give you eight chances every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday to win $1,000 and now eight chances for $10,000 EVERY THURSDAY in the multi-city contest! All you have to do is listen to K-EARTH 101 for the sound of “Lucky’s” moo! So far 20 K-EARTH 101 listeners have won $1,000 and two have won $10,000! You could be next!
Here’s how you can win $1,000 Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Friday and $10,000 on Thursdays in the multi-city contest:
- Listen to K-EARTH 101 Monday – Friday between the hours of 5am & 5pm.
- Listen for “Lucky” The K-EARTH Cash Cow to give the cue to call with her moo.
- Be the 110th nationwide caller to 1-866-EASY WIN (1-866-327-9946) and you win the moolah! (See our note below about recordings you may hear when you call)
There’ll be eight guaranteed winners every weekday!
Congrats to the following K-EARTH 101 listeners who have already won $1,000:
- Meryam O. of Fountain Valley
- Shauna S. of Irvine
- Debbie B. of Lakewood
- Glen J. of Cedar Rapids, Iowa listening online at kearth101.com
- Dan D. of Paramount
- Devon D. of Chino
- Gwen F. of Los Angeles
- Corey M. of Sherman Oaks
- Katie C. of Northridge
- Dominique M. of Los Angeles
- Doris W. of Arleta
- Della R. of Los Angeles
- Oscar C. of Torrance
- Nancy V. of Corona – $10,000 winner!!!
- Manny V. of Simi Valley
- Starla M. of Los Angeles
- Wally L. of Los Angeles
- Shirlene B. Santa Ana
- Fred B. of Agoura Hills
- Sharon D. of Whittier
- Bessie of Simi Valley
- Kelly M. of Woodland Hills – $10,000 winner!!!
Below are the times you’ll hear “Lucky” the K-EARTH Cash Cow moo the cue to call the nationwide number above! The times change daily!
We’ll also send out frequent reminder Tweets at @kearth101 when it gets closer to the time of Lucky’s moo!
Please note: Due to the extremely high call volume to the national number 1-866-EASY WIN (1-866-327-9946) during the contest, you may experience ringing, a busy signal or you may also hear a recording saying all circuits are busy or the number you reached is not in service. Whatever you receive when you call we suggest to continue trying!
Listen to the sound of the ‘moo to call’ below:
Click here for complete contest rules through March 30th.
Click here for complete contest rules beginning April 2nd.