Long Beach Grand Prix Announces Celebrity Charity Race
Movie and TV stars will take the drivers’ seat for an upcoming celebrity charity race as part of the 38th Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach next month. The Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race takes place on April 14 and features celebrities like Adrien Brody, Bill Rancic, and Eddie Cibrian in a 10 lap, 1.97 mile street coarse in downtown LB all to raise money for a good cause.
The Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race raises money for the national nonprofit Racing for Kids, which Toyota annual donates $5,000 in honor of each participant and another $5,000 to winning racer’s charity of choice. Past celebrity races have included Cameron Diaz, George Lucas and Keanu Reeves.
Long Beach Grand Prix Celebrity Charity Race line-up:
- Academy Award winner Adrien Brody
- Bill Rancic “The Apprentice” winner and reality show star
- Telenovela actress Kate del Castillo
- Eddie Cibrian (“CSI: Miami”)
- Kim Coates (“Sons of Anarchy”)
- Eileen Davidson (“The Young and the Restless”)
- Hill Harper (“CSI: NY”)
- Christopher Meloni (“Law & Order: SVU”)
- Scott Porter (“Heart of Dixie”)
- Jillian Barberie Reynolds, co-host of “Good Day LA”
- Reality television star Brody Jenner
- Former UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez
- “Top Gear USA” host Rutledge Wood
For more information on the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, click here.