K-EARTH 101’s Bugstock 2012
Calling all VW enthusiasts! We’re excited to announce K-EARTH 101’s Bugstock 2012 on Sunday, March 25, 2012 in the OC Marketplace at the OC Fair & Events Center in Costa Mesa! It’ll be a fun-filled, day-long family festival complete with live music from Britain’s Finest on the K-EARTH 101 concert stage, a tie-die booth, Kids-zone, food, vendor village, VW car show with cash prize, and of course the LARGEST VW car display in Southern California!
If you’re the owner of a VW Bug, Bus, Ghia or Dune Buggy register today for our People’s Choice car show to compete for the best in show, custom and stock categories. You could win $500 for Best in Show!
Here are the details of K-EARTH 101’s Bugstock 2012:
- Date: Sunday, March 25, 2012 – Rain or Shine!
- Event Time: 10am-4pm
- Car Show: 10am-3pm; Awards Ceremony at 3:30pm
- Where: OC Marketplace, OC Fair & Events Center, 88 Fair Drive – Orange County Fairgrounds, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Event fee: $2 admission or free entry with a can of food to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
If you’d still like to participate in the Classic VW Car Show but didn’t get to register online, we’ll take up to 50 car registrations on site at the event on Sunday from 7-7:30am. First come, first serve, at the discretion of K-EARTH 101. Cash only will be accepted for payment. All on-site entries must be received by 7:30am on Sunday, March 25th at the Orange County Market Place.
Entertainment and activities include:
- Live music by Britain’s Finest
- A tie-die booth
- A kid’s zone with a face painter, jumpers and slides, and more
- VW Car show
- Vendor area
- Rock & Roll historian “Mr. 45” Steve Resnick
- Tru TV’s Lou Pizarro from “Operation Repo”
- Star Eco Station Mobile Exhibits
- Charlie Tuna will be broadcasting live from 10am-3pm!
- And much more!
Exclusive VIP Parking for all VW drivers: If you drive any VW model, you’ll get to park in our exclusive FREE VIP special parking area.
For car show contest rules, click here.
Sponsored in part by: