Dr. Conrad Murray could face up to four years behind bars during his sentencing today. He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, for administering a deadly anesthetic to [mp3com-artist]Michael Jackson[/mp3com-artist].
- Jury Reaches Verdict In Trial Of Michael Jackson’s Doctor
- La Toya Jackson Writes Of Brother’s Death In Book
- Michael Jackson Premiere – ‘The Behind The Mask’ Music Video
- Insurer Seeks To Void Policy For Jackson Shows
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Jacket For Sale
- Could Michael Jackson Photos Solve The World’s Oil Woes?
- Michael Jackson Autopsy Photos To Be Shown
- Michael Jackson’s New Music Video – ‘Hollywood Tonight’