“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa – Day 1 (page 3)
November 3, 2011 2:50 PM
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Randi Fernandez, Account Executive at JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa:
Highlights of the interview:
- They infuse the Hawaiian culture into the resort.
- Associates are from all parts of the island, who love to share talents, music, and dance.
- Twice a year they put on a show for the guests in their lobby featuring hula and music.
- Randi is part of the Hawaiian Hula Group, and her family has generations of hula dancers.
- The hula dances tell stories from generations to generations.
- They want all guests to leave with a nice overall feeling with knowledge of the history, which will bring them back to Hawaii.