“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 3 (page 3)
November 2, 2011 2:50 PM
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Waianu Ah Quin, a Hawaii historian:
Highlights of the interview:
- The land the Resort is built on was inherited by the the last Hawaiian Monarch Queen from her grandfather.
- She had two homes on the property.
- There is a room dedicated to her because of Wai.
- The suite dedicated to her was a presidential suite and it over looks the whole Waikiki area.
- The property where the Resort is was he playground.
- Visit his website at waisplace.com.