“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 3 (page 2)
November 2, 2011 2:50 PM
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Sam Shenkys, Marketing Director for Royal Hawaiian Center:
Highlights of the interview:
- The Royal Hawaiian Center is Waikiki’s premier shopping and entertainment destination and is only a 5 minute walk from the Resort.
- They have over 100 shops and restaurants and entertainment.
- Over half of the stores are locally owned and sell local products you can’t find anywhere else.
- There are nine signauture restaurants.
- They also have world class luxury boutiques.
- It’s considered a world renowned shopping address similar to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- They have numerous special events including their Tuesday afternoon farmer’s market. Legends in Concerts is opening there on December 8th.
- Visit them online at RoyalHawaiianCenter.com.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly interviews Waianu Ah Quin, a Hawaii historian on the next page.