“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 2
It’s Day 2 of “Shotgun Tom” Kelly‘s live broadcast from the incredible Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Even though he’s in paradise, he still is busy working, if you can call this work! Today he spoke with Kai Sallas, owner of Pro Surf School Hawaii and Jack Richards, President of Pleasant Holidays.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Kai Sallas, owner of Pro Surf School Hawaii:
Highlights of the interview:
- Kai is a professional longboard surfer, 2nd in the world in North American Champion and the Hawaii Champion
- For first time learners he teaches the basics of how to paddle, stand up, and safety.
- They provide the surf boards, booties, rash guard for the lessons.
- The lessons are open to surfers of all ages.
- All instructors are pro surfers, lifeguards, and are CPR certified.
- Learn in the crystal blue waters of Waikiki.
- They have boards for both beginners and more experienced surfers.
- More experienced surfers can learn from tips from some of the best surfers in the world.
- Lessons are given in a spot where there are no other surfers. They provide the transportation.
- For more details visit prosurfschoolhawaii.com.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly interviews Jack Richards, President of Pleasant Holidays on the next page.