“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 1 (page 3)
October 31, 2011 2:50 PM
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview withTeri Takamura, Catering Sales Manager at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa:
Highlights of the interview:
- For those who want to get married at the Resort, they can help with the planning and coordination for couple.
- They can recommend a wide variety of wedding vendors such as Hawaiian musicians, photographers, tuxedo rentals, and much more.
- Their expert wedding event planners are there to make sure everything for the event goes smoothly.
- Couples can come for civil unions and commitment ceremonies.
- They have two certified civil union planners which can help the LGBT community with their ceremonies.
- There are plenty of special locations at the hotel for couples, which includes 55,000 sq feet of meeting space with 3 ballrooms and 9 meeting rooms.
- If you’re interested n scheduling your wedding, civil union or commitment ceremony click here.