“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Lee Collins of Polynesian Adventure Tours and AlohaBus:
Highlights of the interview:
- AlohaBus is a double decker tour bus, new to Hawaii.
- The buses are unique where as they use GPS to fire the audio during the tour.
- Each person received their own earbuds for the tour to hear hear incredible stories about the Hawaiian history.
- Children under age 11 aree FREE!
- The bus Stops in front of the Marriott and goes through Waikiki.
- See geogeous views of the city.
- On Swap Meet days go out to Pearl Harbor at no additional cost.
- Entry to the Bishop Museum, the Museum of Hawaii is also part of the package.
- To book your own trip and for more details visit at AlohaBus.com.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly interviews Teri Takamura, Catering Sales Manager at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa on the next page.