All good things must come to an end. After an incredible week of broadcasting live from the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, “Shotgun Tom” Kelly must make his way back home to L.A. It was a week of relaxing by the beach and pools, incredible food, a trip to the spa and much more. Everything you can experience when you book your trip to the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Before heading back home, “Shotgun Tom” spoke with Betty Lau Yap, a massage therapist specialist from the Resort’s Mandara Spa; James Nelson, Director of Sales and Marketing for Ocean Sports; and George Applegate, Executive Director of the Big Island Visitors Bureau.
Be sure to take advantage of the exclusive value-added Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Resort & Spa Package For K-EARTH 101 Listeners when you click here.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly interviews Betty Lau Yap, a massage therapist specialist from the The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa’s Mandara Spa:
Highlights of the interview:
- The lomi lomi massage is the traditional Hawaiian massage. It means massage massage.
- The lomi lomi massage is passed down from generation to generation and is taught as a young child.
- During a luau, it’s the children’s job to massage the adults after they were done working.
- There are a variety of different massages available at the spa.
- The spa also offers a full service hair and nail salon, body treatments, and facials.
- The most requested massage is the couples massage.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly interviews James Nelson, Director of Sales and Marketing for Ocean Sports on the next page.