“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 3
It’s Hump Day at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa where “Shotgun Tom” Kelly has been broadcasting from all week. Today “Shotgun Tom” spoke with Hoku, the Entertainment Manager of the Sunset Luau at the Resort, employees Brian Ishii & Peter Matsuoka and Mayor Bill Kenoi, Mayor of Hawaii Island.
Be sure to take advantage of the exclusive value-added Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Resort & Spa Package For K-EARTH 101 Listeners when you click here.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Hoku, the Entertainment Manager of the Sunset Luau:
Highlights of the interview:
- The luau includes hula girls, Hawaiian Music and fire dancers (one being Hoku’s son).
- The luau is every Wednesday and Saturday.
- The Resort is located on the west side of the island with beautiful sunsets of orange and purple colors.
- The stage is a simple and natural with volcanic rock.
- The luau is authentically Hawaii.
- The Big Island is the youngest and newest Island.
- The dance company used for the show is the largest producer of entertainment in Hawaii with the finest entertainers the State has to offer.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly speaks with Mayor Bill Kenoi, Mayor of Hawaii Island on the next page.