“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 1 (page 2)
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly interviews Sharon Bianco, Director of Event Planning & Operations at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa:
Highlights of the interview:
- Sharon is the one to speak with if you’re planning on having an event at the Resort.
- It’s perfect location for a wedding with a stunning backdrop of the ocean, bay, sunset, and palm trees. A wedding photographer available if needed. Instead of walking in the sand in high heels the brides can wear special flip flops designed for brides. Many of the brides & grooms use the Sunset Luau as their wedding after party.
- Sunset Luau is every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Honeymooners should check out website for the main island. Plan what they want to do in advance. There is a ton to offer. Hiking, sunset cruise and much more.
- There are 5 climates on the island..Waikoloa is in the “desert zone.”
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly speaks with Jack Richards, president of Pleasant Holidays on the next page.