“Shotgun Tom” Kelly at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Day 1
It’s hard not to be jealous of “Shotgun Tom” Kelly this week as he broadcasts live from the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, overlooking ‘Anaeho’omalu Bay on Hawaii Island. Today “Shotgun Tom” spoke with Bill Countryman, General Manager of the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa; Sharon Bianco, Director of Event Planning & Operations at the Resort; and Jack Richards, President of Pleasant Holidays.
Be sure to take advantage of the exclusive value-added Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Resort & Spa Package For K-EARTH 101 Listeners when you click here.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly’s interview with Bill Countryman, General Manager of the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Highlights of the interview:
- The resort features plenty of shade to enjoy a nice cool drink in.
- Relax by any of their three pools, spend time by the beach and explore the rich history of the ancient Hawaii fish ponds.
- The Resort is only 20 minutes from Kona Airport.
- The beachfront location is the perfect spot to watch the sunset.
- The Resort features 555 rooms and 14 special cabana rooms, separate from the hotel, with a feeling of being away in your own tropical area.
- Take some shopping in at nearby the Kings’ Shops.
- The Hawaii Luau is the perfect family activity along with plenty of ocean sports.
- Another unique feature is the farm to table dining where guests go with the executive sous chef to pick their own vegetables and fish to bring back to be prepared into a special meal from all items they select.
“Shotgun Tom” Kelly speaks with Sharon Bianco, Director of Event Planning & Operations at the Resort on the next page.