There are two kinds of people in the world — people who drink Pepsi or people who drink Coke. We all have our favorite cola brand we’re loyal to, but each brand has created a long line of iconic commercials that have change the game of advertisement. Check out five of the best classic commercials from each of the popular drink brands!
Pepsi has created numerous commercials featuring popular artists…check out five of their best musical commercials!
1. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] Choice of a new generation commercial:
2. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tina Turner[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Bowie[/lastfm] endorsed the popular drink in a commercial singing a branded version of Bowie’s hit “Modern Love”:
3. Michael Jackson in The Chase commercials during the Bad era:
4. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Ray Charles[/lastfm] sings for Diet Pepsi:
5. Madonna’s “Like A Prayer” commercial was pulled from TV only after a few airs:
Coke also has used song in many of their commercials over the years, but they also created very sentimental and cinematic-looking ads…see five of their best classic commercials!
1. Roy Orbison sings “Things go better with coca-cola” in this early Coke ad:
2. This 1971 ad featured people all over the world singing in unison the peaceful tune “I’d like To Teach The World To Sing (Perfect Harmony)”:
3. Mean Joe Greene in 1979:
4. The coca-cola polar bears debuted in the Northern Lights coke commercial in 1993:
5. The computer synthesized spokesperson “Max Headroom” was introduce for Coke in 1989: