K-EARTH 101 is Sending You To Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
[photogallerylink id=49362 align=right]
Bask in island splendor at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, which when you win you’ll experience not just once, but TWICE!
Since we’re L.A.’s Official Hawaiian Vacation Station, we like to do things bigger and better, which is why when you win, you receive TWO stays, not just once, courtesy of Pleasant Holidays, the Hawaii vacation experts for more than 50 years.!
Here are the TWO Hawaii prizes you’ll receive when you win:
Hawaii Prize #1:
- A 5 day / 4 night stay at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, compliments of Marriott and Pleasant Holidays.
- Round trip airfare for you and your guest.
Hawaii Prize #2:
- A 5 day / 4 night stay at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa to be used later in the year compliments of Marriott and Pleasant Holidays.
Qualifying to win is easy your TWO visits to Hawaii is easy!
- Listen for the K-EARTH jet to fly-by between commercials. You’ll know it’s the correct jet flying by when immediately after you hear the jet is our invitation by the K-EARTH 101 station voice to call now.
- Simply be the correct caller to 1-800-232-KRTH (5784) . We’ll let you know at the top of each hour what correct caller to be to qualify.
You’ll qualify to win, not one, but TWO visits to Hawaii that “Shotgun Tom” Kelly gives away every Wednesday and Friday at 5pm!
HOURS TO QUALIFY:
For WEDNESDAY’S Hawaii Vacation Drawing:
Mondays & Tuesdays – 6am to 12midnight
Wednesdays – 6am to 5pm
For FRIDAY’S Hawaii Vacation Drawing:
Wednesdays – 6pm to 12midnight
Thursdays – 6am to 12midnight
Fridays – 6am to 5pm
If you don’t win Wednesday’s giveaway, you can try to qualify for Friday’s giveaway!
(Qualifiers for Wednesday’s giveaway do not carry over to Friday’s giveaway. You must qualify separately for both giveaways each week.)
Book your Pleasant Holidays Hawaii stay today when you click here!
Click here for contest rules.
Please note: Due to delays in the KRTH (FM) online streaming of its broadcast signal or not playing of over the air commercials online, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests.
All about Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa:
- Ideally located on 15 oceanfront acres overlooking ‘Anaeho’omalu Bay on Hawaii Island, the resort features 555 contemporary guest rooms and 22 spectacular suites featuring a tropical setting.
- For unsurpassed relaxation, the resort features a crescent-shaped heated salt filtration Infinity Pool, which complements a second pool that offers a sandy bottom keiki (children) area, a pool slide and whirlpool.
- The resort showcases exceptional dining outlets to choose from to satisfy any palate including the new Sunset Luau on Saturdays and Wednesdays, and Hawaii Calls Restaurant and Lounge for exquisite open-air dining that offers stunning ocean views.
- The world-renowned Mandara Spa and state-of-the-art fitness center provides a total health and wellness experience.
- The 12,000-square-foot Naupaka (NOW-pah-kuh) Ballroom is a premier meetings venue offering state-of-the-art-technology and first-class catering service for meetings, wedding receptions and fundraisers.
For more information or to make reservations, please visit www.waikoloamarriott.com or call toll-free at 800 922-5533.